View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 05:29 PM   #17
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Haha
Good question.

One thread I know I killed although I was not an active participant for a month before it closed. I did feel guilty.

Some times I feel I have bored a thread out of existence. Don't feel quilty, just wish I wouldn't run off at the mouth so much on certain topics.

Oh well to paraphrase quite a few people It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye or takes their toys and goes home.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote