View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #16
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I am reading a lot more. I used to knit on the train, or waiting in the Dr. office. Now, I read my kindle. I couldn't knit while I was standing, but I can read!

With paper books, book lights were almost more trouble than they were worth. I love reading in bed with my book light, and do so for a couple hours every night.

I read a lot more than I did before, and I am buying books. I used to wait until the library had a book available, but if I can get it for $9.99 (and most are less) I would rather start reading it when the mood strikes.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote