View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:02 PM   #251
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gers1978 View Post

Also, I noticed the following thing when looking at the XRay file, specifically when I choose "Wikipedia Info":

Note the weird:

ad> loc.2>
The XRay file contains pointers into the structure of the mobi file. Currently this is only done properly for characters, not for any other terms found from Wikipedia. I could take a look at enhancing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gers1978 View Post
Also, wouldn't it be possible to the Shelfari and/or Wikipedia lookup automatically, based on the book title/ISBN/etc in Calibre?
[/quote]

Sounds possible. I don't know if Wikipedia would necessarily work, you might hit a disambiguation page, but it's probably worth a try.
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote