View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I'm not saying they aren't cheap, but I don't know how much the price has dropped on them since they started with the 505.
i don't know about that either, i just think they probably have a big enough margin (now, at least) that they could afford to drop the price to boost sales. that would definitely work.

Quote:
I wonder if they will ever start selling ePub...
honestly i'm surprised they don't yet, i can't understand it. they made the brilliant decision to support epub on their devices first, which is really laudable, yet they don't sell ebooks in that format (even when they're available). it makes no sense to me. maybe they've got plans for that in future, or maybe they don't want to bother with other distributors (presumably they make their lrx books themselves), it still seems a puzzling oversight.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote