View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:49 AM   #58
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
What kindle address does the app use?

For me it's just the opposite. If I use the stock email of myname@kindle.com, the covers DO NOT show up, but if I send to my Fire's email, they show up.

Carol
It doesn't. It uploads it directly to the server bypassing the email address part.

I have 3 Kindles. Each have their own email address so if I want to send something via email I have to send to each one.

Only pdocs I send to the Fire show the cover. If I send something to my K3 and K4 but not the Fire and then later on the Cloud Doc tab download that book the cover wont show at all unless I clear the Kindle app data.

Sideloading books no longer works unless USB or Restarting. File Expert no longer works to add books to shelves. This is only negative other then the cover bug I can find.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote