View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #49
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Hi Blossom,

What devices are you syncing with besides the Fire? What Kindle address did you send it to?

I sent a book to my Fire and to my iPhone. I ended up with 2 files on the Fire. One with a cover and one without a cover. They showed up twice in my Amazon page for the personal docs too. I just deleted them and will play around and see what happens.

Carol
Yeah the cover bug is worse now. Clearing Kindle app data fix some of them but it's seems it can't make up it's mind which pdocs have covers and which don't.

I haven't had any issue sending to my Kindles. I use Send To Kindle though not my email server. Each Kindle has a unique email address as well.

It seems new pdocs will download a cover show in the doc tab but not on the carousel. Pdocs that were on the cloud will only download a cover if you clear Kindle data and cloud pdocs don't show a cover at all.

More Info. It seems only pdocs sent to the fire will show covers at all in the doc tab automatically. Still doesn't show up on the carousel though. Still trying to figure this out.

Last edited by Blossom; 03-28-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote