View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #47
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I upgraded and so far I love the Pdocs are now accessible and they are in their own tab too! They lower the brightness on the KF as well.

You seem to have to redownload your pdoc to get it to synch correctly.
Hi Blossom,

What devices are you syncing with besides the Fire? What Kindle address did you send it to?

I sent a book to my Fire and to my iPhone. I ended up with 2 files on the Fire. One with a cover and one without a cover. They showed up twice in my Amazon page for the personal docs too. I just deleted them and will play around and see what happens.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote