View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #11
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I got a little farther. I copied the /media/lib/qtplugins directory to /mnt/ext1/system/lib, and then changed the shell script to start the application to:

Code:
#!/bin/sh
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/mnt/ext1/system/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/mnt/ext1/system/lib/qtplugins
/mnt/ext1/system/bin/browser.app -platform PocketBook 1> /mnt/ext2/out.txt 2> /mnt/ext2/out.txt
It actually started up the browser, but it died when I pressed any button. The message in the output file was:

/mnt/ext1/system/bin/browser.app: symbol lookup error: /mnt/ext1/system/lib/qtplugins/bearer/libqpbbearer.so: undefined symbol: IsTaskActive

I'm still running the old 2.04 firmware on my 902, and I don't think it has any of the new task switching functionality built into it. Perhaps you'll have better luck with the 360+.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote