View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 09:25 PM   #825
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Note that by design, this link isn't stable. Expect it to get broken the next time I update the snapshots [Hence the snapshots thread].
Well, I dearly hope no one is only learning about it purely from that post! I only meant it for the sake of right now, and I didn't really expect anyone to read through the entire thread to find that once it was obsolete.

Good point, though.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote