View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #17
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I had only used 3 of my credits previously, so I have plenty left. The Apple Grove book looked to be the best of this month's choices to me, so I thought I'd give it a try. She's a new author for me.

Using the 50% off code, I also bought the other book by M.L. Buchman in his The Night Stalkers series since book 2 was still available for free.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote