View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Live Blog Links for Apple Event

Apple's "Let's Talk iPhone" event is scheduled for Tue 04 Oct 2011 at 10am PDT (San Francisco) / 1pm EDT (New York). Times for other selected cities include: London at 6pm, Johannesburg at 7pm, Dubai & Moscow at 9pm, Singapore at 1am (Wed), Tokyo at 2am (Wed), and Sydney at 3am (Wed).

Links to live blogs are below. As I find more links, I'll post them here. If you have one, let me know and I'll post it.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-04-2011 at 05:10 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote