View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 06:57 PM   #60
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Version 0.03 is now available.

I have fixed so that all records are smaller than 64K. I resize the image data by choosing a suitable jpeg quality. If I find a real example were the image quality becomes too bad I will try to find a solution. So if anybody have a real example of a lit file where mobigen -jpeg fails to produce something that you can read I would really like to have a pointer to it.

The guide table of content now works so in FBReader I get the table of content button.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote