View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
Pete_D
Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pete_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Truncated Table of Contents

Hi All:

It's my first time posting, so please be gentle (or at least, send me flowers afterwards).

I tried to convert a fairly long RTF file using Calibre. It only showed 60 entries in the TOC (there are actually 71 in the document). All chapters after the 60th were in the resulting file, but the TOC only went to 60. Is this a max setting for Calibre, or have I bollixed something up? Unfortunately, I don't know HTML, XML, or any other "ML".
Pete_D is offline   Reply With Quote