View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 06:56 AM   #102
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
There are some people here who don't have that much time to read and are happy to have read 25 short stories (or novella's) by the end of the year.
I know that, (and I'm one of them - only reading on the loo or late at night in bed, or occasionally on the train), but if you join a challenge, then you should enter into the spirit of it. If you have no time, or read slowly, then set the challenge at 50 books, or 3, whatever (some have done so, and I applaud them). Or set your challenge at 50 books, 50 short stories.

I still stick to my view that 2 short stories do not a novel make .

Last edited by orlok; 05-20-2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: typo