View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 08:21 PM   #610
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
What does make you decide whether or not to patronize a business, then? I can honestly say that if I'm not happy with a business for some reason, chances are I won't give them my business.
For a business selling hard goods, it's the same thing that makes Amazon decide whether to order the next batch of Hachette hardcovers from wholesalers like Baker and Taylor, and Ingram, or from Hachette itself. Price. Perhaps I'm in the right there, perhaps I'm in the wrong. Anyway, it's not about me.

Now, if it's a plumber or roofer, I do pay more for someone I trust.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 08-27-2014 at 08:24 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote