View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #15
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I manage to keep up only with the literary club (by the way, Tender is the night was definitely in the Literary club), I am afraid: The remains of the day tops, and Middlemarch close second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Not that it actually matters, but I'm pretty sure it was in the "regular" club, not Literary.

I usually don't keep up with the Literary, but I did read Remains of the Day and enjoyed it thoroughly, so even if I had followed the Literary club more there's a good chance it would have been my favourite read from it!
Tender Is the Night was the February 2012, Romance selection for the MobileRead Book Club (a.k.a. "Regular").

Wishing all of you a Very Merry Christmas, a Safe, Happy Holiday and a Prosperous New Year!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote