View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 02:57 AM   #3
MissKittiness
Achievement Unlocked!
MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MissKittiness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
At this stage, I would go for the Kindle with a lighted cover - but that's because I've seen around that apparently the Nook has some fragility issues with the glowlight malfunctioning. If anything, if you're after a glowing screen, I'd wait for Nook to release another glowlight device, or wait and see what Amazon or Sony does with the front-lighting capability.
MissKittiness is offline   Reply With Quote