View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
Which is better rooted kindle touch with lighted cover or nook touch with glowlight

which do you prefer?adding extra fonts,epub support,etc are not an issue as all these can be achieved by rooting.i prefer touch over buttons.i am a leftie so the kindle touch's page turn area suits me better. frontlight and weight are not an issue too as i feel both are too much lightweight and need some weight (at least 12 ounces) by adding a cover or they feel too flimsy and also the kindle touch lighted cover has a light so front light is not an issue.i dont care much about uneven light.the things i really want are:
1.mp3,text to speech(need an eink all in one device)
2.highest possible text quality,contrast
3.within 150 $
i think the scale is going towards kindle touch.but still what is your opinion.
note: dont say kt has ads.even nook has them in another form
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote