View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:46 PM   #13
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I forget how many megabytes of books that were on there, but I was surprise, because most of these are novels. I haven't bought a card for extra books yet, but I think it's limiting how much non-B&N content I can put in the main area. Added them via calibre.

Worse than that is that I can see my library, settings or anything else except the wifi access page (I think I already said this, but this is my main gripe -- can't even see what I put on there, let alone read it.).
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote