View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #84
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
And that impression was right.

I *have* just edited the first post in a sticky thread I created long ago. Look:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69185

I am not moderator.
That sticky thread isn't closed/locked. Anyone can post in it. (I can post there, and I'm not a mod in that forum.) The question was about whether the owner of a post can edit it in a locked sticky. AFAIK, the answer is no. I'm pretty sure the characteristics of sticky/non-sticky and locked/unlocked are independent.

I don't have any posts in a locked thread (sticky or otherwise) for a forum where I'm not a moderator, so I can't actually test or confirm.