View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:24 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Drake View Post
First, I'm not Tony, I'm Jake.
Second, if this goes well then I guess I can do it again at a different time period. I work nights so when I get off work the rest of the world is awake for their day. Works for me.

So how about this...Saturday night at midnight I will make the same offer from midnight to 1am so the other half of the world can take advantage of it if they want, que?

Jake
(Jacob M. Drake)
Sorry, Jake, about the name mishap. I should have reread my post before I closed out and went to work. I edited it in my post.

The addition of the generous second time offer should make it more convenient for some of our worldwide membership who miss the first time window. Thank for your consideration and good luck with your promotion.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote