View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 05:18 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Rabe, Peter: Dig My Grave Deep. v1. 10 July 07

Another noir paperback novel from the 1950s. Dark, brooding, mytsterious....and full of murder!

Truthfully, I don't know much about this one, so if someone can supply some information, I would appreciate it.

This was originally a Gold Medal paperback, and they put out some GREAT, wonderful, wacky novels during the 1950s. The covers represent some fine low [culture] pop-art from that era and, as such, represent a mysoginistic attitude prevalent during that time frame (and, arguably, an atttitude that continues to this day).

As novels to read, they are quick and fun.

I hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote