View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #13
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
But I'd have an interest in a tablet that I could read on, mark up PDFs and student papers with a stylus just like writing on paper, watch online videos and movies, surf the net etc. etc.
I still want an InfoPad. Rumors of an Apple tablet don't impress me much (though the info about Apple buying screens is interesting). I'm not convinced a tablet is what I want. They're heavy, and the batteries don't last. But if someone would do this right-- and Apple might reasonably be the company to do it-- I'd have to start rummaging around the cushions of the couch for change.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote