View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 09:00 AM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
These online bookstores should not do any limiting based on your IP address as that is not always an indication of where the person is from. In December, we went to the UK to spend the holidays with family. The IP address I was using in the UK would have shown me not to be from the US even though I am. And then to use that IP to limit what I can and cannot do would be wrong as I am from the US.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote