View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 03:08 AM   #3
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I noticed that the last page didn't have the <h6> PG Trailer centered, so I retried EText-No. 611 and choose 'center all <h1..h6>' which, in english, means ensure all header tags <h1> to <h6> are centered, even if already defined as so. It did center in this case.

You will note that the chapter header tags used by this HTML are "hard-coded" as being ALIGN="center" and do not make use of internal CSS like many newer offerings do.

It's a safe bet to 'check' this GUI option all the time (just set it and forget it!).
No idea what you are referring to. There is no such GUI option. I check more options but that doesn't result in errrm more options.

Here is a screenshot of the GUI. Where do I set center all?
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gutebookGUI.png
Views:	572
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	30640  
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote