View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 01:02 PM   #69
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharphamster View Post
Joining the No eMail crowd - at least I have some company.

Sounds like the book transfer has gone pretty well so far, here's hoping they work out the credit transfer soon.
I've got mine yesterday.
About 250 of my roundabout 280 Sony eBooks could be transferred, the rest isn't available from Kobo.
I'm a bit skeptical about the process, though. It seems, all the available books have been transferred 1:1, without checking for doubles for example or giving me some option to choose.
So far, I've manually deleted 35 free classics I've had in my Sony account in addition to the roundabout 280 books I had bought.
Next I'll check for doubles and I'm pretty sure I'll find about 2 dozens or so.
I would have preferred, if I still somehow could differentiate in my Kobo library, from which source the titles are. If there are doubles for example, I'd rather have the Kobo purchase on the Kobo reader and delete the Sony purchase, not the other way around.
Anway...In general, it has been working painlessly.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote