View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #76
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I use an app actually called screen filter for reading apps that don't allow me to change the font color now. Ideally I like a sharp green text on black background, though for a while I did use a darkish magenta. I've been using the kindle app a lot lately for library books, so the screen filter comes in handy. I think AMOLED will suit me well.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote