View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #4
ecksor
Enthusiast
ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ecksor knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Apparently they have/had some extra ones whereas the WiFi models are on backorder. He wasn't sure of the exact ship date but said, "Our replacement team will e-mail you shortly with details about your replacement Kindle order." He also put that in the email he sent after we talked. So I might still have to wait a while to get a replacement, but at least I got a $80 upgrade at no charge. My attitude is a little better now after hearing that.
That means you will get your PW from the same batch, while the new one could be somewhat different. Or not. We'll see.
ecksor is offline   Reply With Quote