View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #21203
jkeene
Connoisseur
jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.jkeene understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Disagree here.
Back then we actually GOT install media. Nowdays a restore-partition which along with the factory installation is as shitfull of test versions and useless crap as possible. It's worse than on a cellphone. To clean that up can actually be more time-consuming than an installation from scratch would have been were one given the stuff on discs.
Those used to annoy me quite a bit. But http://pcdecrapifier.com/ has really helped me when I have to clean up friends/family new systems.
jkeene is offline   Reply With Quote