Thread: PRS-T2 A Little Problem
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:25 AM   #16
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
Considering this issue has been there since... well, since the first SONY readers, I would not hold my breath.

It's not that I don't think it being a legitimate complaint. While I don't see the need for so many books on a device, it is one of the main advertising points. But it has never worked - every SONY device has fallen apart once you try to load 1000+ books. Or, at least, slowed to a crawl.

Try annotating, if you really want to get pissed. A couple of hundred notes kill my PRS950.
Doh you mean that sony still maintain all the highlight in one file? I cannot believe that.. i hope you are wrong stating that video can get pissed highlighting, was not this issue already solved on t1?

Anyway I have 754 books and yesterday crashed, if I have wi fi opened:bookworm

GUYS, Sony must to deal with Kindle paperwhite that looks awesome, I think is up to them to use the special updatee so run an official android version and continuous improvement of the bugs considering that a lot of people are interested in that.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote