View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 08:20 AM   #9
bobandjoyce
bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.bobandjoyce has met Morla.

Device: playbook
UNBELIEVABLE....PLAYBOOK CAN'T BE RECOGNIZED...GREAT CANADIAN COMPANY AND IS BLOCKED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laridae View Post
Thank you for your considered response.

Seems like we have a bit of a chicken and egg situation here; PB can't get a forum until it's popular and can't get popular until it has a forum!

I have no particular agenda to promote the product and simply feel that, for the reasons already given, it deserves more prominent treatment. (And I have no intention of "lurking" to promote it, thanks anyway, it really doesn't need my help!)

The PB's exclusion from its rightful position among comparable products says more about potential bias on here than it does about any lack of popularity of the product. Hopefully, as time goes by your position on this will be revisited and eventually this gap will be corrected.
Unbelievable you wouldn't support a GREAT CANADIAN COMPANY WITH A GREAT INVENTION.....and you won't acknowledge it with it's own device name....UNBELIEVABLE TREATMENT....why do you think there are so many requests....if help isn't needed in this area...UNBELIEVABLE
bobandjoyce is offline   Reply With Quote