View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 10:39 AM   #11
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
What I would expect in an advanced reader like this is that I can keep the dictionary open so that all I need to do when I want to look up a word is just tap it. Is that possible at all?
This was possible even on PB302, so I think it should work on PB622.
A friend of mine reads books in English this way.
Dictionary does obscure part of the text, so you need to tap the opposite part of screen when you finish reading the upper part of the screen to move dictionary to upper part of the screen and read text in lower.
On PB302 it is possible to turn pages even when the dictionary is open and I expect it is possible to read the text this way.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote