View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #46
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yep, doesn't do anything on my 3g either... But then, since it's got a slightly buggy screen, it was reset to factory defaults a while back... :/

On the plus side, I updated the python packager to sign the bundle files & handle UK Kindles, so it'll be ready once a jailbreak works. .

@ecostin/anyone with a serial access: I'd like to take a look at the /usr/sbin/otaup script, see what changed...
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote