Thread: Classic protection plan
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 10:52 AM   #15
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I added my Sony Reader 505 to my State Farm Personal Articles Policy (which covers jewelry, etc) for less than $5 a year. My total Personal Articles Policy which now covers my wifes jewelry, my iPhone4, my Sony Reader, and my MacBook laptop all for around $25 a year total!

If any are stolen, broken (by dropping, etc.) it's covered with no deductible. Check with your insurance company.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote