View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:31 AM   #38
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
I don't see anything like that!
The ConvertLIT GUI shortcut icon is like the one for MS Reader. If it is on your desktop, try selecting it. Or select START > All Programs > ebooks > ConvertLIT GUI (the ebooks part might be different in your case).

If this does not work (not there or different from my screenshot), then you have a earlier version of the GUI or something else (perhaps ABC Amber LIT Converter). So get the latest version. There has been a tradition at MobileRead of not linking to the GUI's web site, but it is typically the 1st hit from Google on "ConvertLIT GUI". The web page includes a screenshot very similar to mine. Download ConvertLIT GUI and see if it works for you.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote