View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 12:05 AM   #32
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
Try downloading the GUI version of ConvertLIT. I prefer it to the command line version.
That's what I've been using for quite a while. I just thought that with the other version I could get a cleaner version of the one Star Trek: COE book that came out of convertlit looking screwed up (but readable); the chapter headings were off kilter and there were several spaces between the first capitalized letter and the second of the first word in each chapter that didn't occur in the other ST:COE book I converted. Just little things that really bugged me!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote