View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #13
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
As both my partner and I may both be out of a job in mid-December, we're not doing Christmas presents. (Note - even lawyers get laid off in this economy) But our extended family has only B&N giftcards on thier lists for me and my Nook. My partner is not an e-reader so much, but is fully supportive of my habit.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote