View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 07:44 AM   #64
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtymer View Post
I like to read physics and some of my favorites are Hyperspace from Michio Kaku, The Elegant Universe and The Fabric of the Cosmos both from Brian Greene.
For those more inclined to biology On the Origin of Species is surprisingly easy to read.
Thanks again. I just ran across "Fabric ..." at amazon and will likely read it soon. I seem to be moving back into science/non-fiction reading/writing at the moment.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote