View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 05:51 PM   #4
grechzoo
Enthusiast
grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.grechzoo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 or Sony PRS
thats US proxy to download kindle books on amazon.com sounds perfect actually. totally makes it worth it. have a lot of people done this with zero trouble? do amazon not care about the card and billing address or anything?

if the US proxy thing works then it would be perfect really.

and thanks for the kind offer. ill run it by my mum and she what she wants to do.

and thanks for the drm and format advice susan

yeah Austin was my fvaourite holiday by a mile and im very excited to go back. barton springs did give me a cold though but i think i will do it again seeing as how its 30C
grechzoo is offline   Reply With Quote