View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #357
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
Because I've asked people to provide data to back up their positions, not provide personally identifying details or reveal details of personal encounters - there are absolutely no similarities between the situations.
And all I've done is ask you to provide data to back up your claim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon
I'm also formally informing you that your attempt to obtain my personal data by deception has been noted, and that it would not be a good idea for you to try and do so again. (Wouldn't be the first time I've had people try and do so, and let's just say there's been quite the mess...)
:r ofl::rof l:

Duly noted!

And thanks for the giggles.

Cheers,
PKFFW