View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I'm not sure a cover is that much help if you drop your reader. It helps prevent twisting forces (which a sleeve does not do) and sharp pressure on the screen (e.g. from the corner of another device in, say, a backpack). A sleeve also helps for the latter very common failure mode, but only if you always use it.
A cover is not the perfect protection. But it does protect more then without. Last time I dropped my reader it landed on it's back where the cover was there to protect it.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote