View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #4
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
In France there was an experiment to use them in a university library in Angers and i seem to remember hearing about a possible use in Strasbourg as well but i can't remember the details. i think schools are one of the places that ebooks could be the most useful, so i hope they will gain popularity there, but i suspect it won't happen until the devices are less expensive, and there is more content available.
I think many devices will be available for free the same way as cell phones with one or 2 years plan. In case if schools will purchase many eBooks they will get eBook readers for minimum price or for free.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote