View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 07:50 AM   #650
llcj
Addict
llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llcj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
My sync tile went away on its own. Haven't seen it for months. My library tile went and my recommendations tile as well. I didn't dismiss them or use a utility to dismiss them. I was messing around with the config file though to try and make the evil kobo Aura HD sort books by author instead of by title. Now with the exception of my currently read book, the tiles have taken on a life of their own. Mildly amusing when I remember to use my Aura HD and actually look at the home page.

Helen
You have had some truly weird behavior on your AuraHD.

My shelves will stay sorted by author if that is what I choose. For example, if I choose shelf A to be sorted by author, shelf B sorted by recently read, and library sorted by file type, they each remain that way until I choose to change the sort for the individual shelf or for the library. Changing the setting in one does not effect another.

Last edited by llcj; 10-19-2013 at 08:02 AM.
llcj is online now   Reply With Quote