View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #872
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I agree. I used a blank book but switched to an app (FitBit) last year which was a bit easier. I switched again to MyFitnessPal two weeks ago and find their database to be extensive and very easy to use although there's still the annoying puzzle of "What the heck am I really eating right now and how much is there?" I'm making great progess lately having lost 24 pounds since Christmas and now less than 10 pounds away from nirvana.

Great work. I am down 18 pounds since October. I am aiming for 8 pounds more.

Is it bad that I am looking forward to the day that I can eat the extra 500 calories?
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote