View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:50 PM   #10
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftail View Post
I have also installed Duokan on my Kindle, but Duokan has it's own folder. I doubt it would write to the Kindle system folder. This needs to be investigated... Can anyone else find a wificfg.ini file on their Kindles?
Well, googling for "wificfg.ini" (in quotes) returns many results from Duokan forum and also link to Deutsch blog containing post about wificfg.ini after a post about Duokan.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote