View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #11
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
That is what I meant. They modified Vizplex V220 (the Pearl screen). Since they claim to have changed soft- and hardware I am not sure if it is still called Pearl or if it has a new pet-name. I remember seeing them calling it HSIS and not Pearl-HSIS. Sorry if it seamed like I tried to confuse - and I definately do not want to start a fight over it.
HSIS is only marketing twaddle.. They don't have any magical eInk screen that other does not have. They may have optimized some thing on the software, but it's mainly the same hardware as the Nook Simple Touch
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote