View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 08:05 AM   #22
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icewyng View Post
What is exactly the nature of the wakeup you are talking about? Could you describe precisely what it does?
I guess he refers to a bug that was already known in all IQ ROMs before.
If you put it to sleep mode every two minutes (or so) the device makes a small clicking noise (sound like connecting a speaker),display lights up for a few seconds and then goes back to standby.
I'm not sure I had this with your first port, will check when I'm back home on Monday
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote