View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 03:43 AM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Fun way to waste the few heartbeats you have remaining in life...

I cannot say how many I have wasted here:

http://www.netives.com/Games/Marbles/index.shtml

But that stoopid game is super relaxing for me...when stressed and working I can often vist for what seems like 10-minutes and turns out to be as long as an hour. Then after I am done and return to real work, all of the corners on objects on the screen look really square. Must be something from my eyes adjusting to the spherical marbles.

Anyway, thought I would see how many other marble addicts might already exist here...and it's always fun to drag others down with you...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote