View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #21
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
But I have since I discovered this forum found it strange that books are uploaded only in a "terminal" format. I would have thought that the source was as important for later converting books to other format or to fix problems. And here we have an example of a disk crash tht affects a lot of books to connect this back to an argument if you should upload books in the secret MobiPocket compression scheme.
This point has actually been raised before.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...4257#post84257
I don't know if Harry still holds that opinion or if others agree with him but for some reason very few books were ever posted in HTML or TXT.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote