View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 09:09 AM   #2
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
32 Gb is not enough for an iPod. I listen to all kind of music (rock, electronica, jazz, world, soul, hip-hop...) and I could barely make a decent selection on 32 Gb. If you also consider the fact that the iPod Touch is a very nice device for video podcasts (I can't imagine watching a TV show or a movie on it), it gets even worse. Apple, you should consider a 80 Gb iPod Touch, not with flash but HDD. It might be thicker, but it'll be cheaper too.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote